/Hyundai Dealer Washington DC | Hyundai Dealership Washington DC
THE RIGHT SIZE FOR ANY ADVENTURE.
2019 Hyundai KONA
STARTING MSRP: $18,740*
2019 Hyundai KONA
Please contact Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf for latest lease and finance offers.
Brilliant in every color.
Kona's got a color for every style, mood and personality. What's yours?.
THE CONFIDENCE AND SAFETY OF ALL WHEEL DRIVE
You have the assured capability of All Wheel Drive (AWD). It automatically routes power to wheels with the most grip to maximize traction, improve handling and control under changing road conditions in all seasons.
The Kona sets itself apart with a distinctive design with fresh, youthful design elements inside and out.
Outfitted for adventure.
Let the light in.
Power tilt-and-slide sunroof. Let in more light with a quick flick of the shade. Then give the interior some fresh air and a whole new feel when you open Kona’s available sunroof.
THE PERFECT SEAT FOR QUICK WARM-UPS.
Available heated front seats make Kona warm and cozy whenever you want. Standard on SEL, Limited and Ultimate trims.
THE INFO YOU NEED IN YOUR LINE OF SIGHT.
Kona's available Heads-up Display puts all the key safety, navigation and audio information on a transparent pop-up screen in your line of sight, so you can keep your eyes on the road ahead.
CHARGE WIRELESSLY, EFFORTLESSLY.*
Charging your wireless devices is easy. Simply place them on the charging pad.
Our vehicles surround you and your passengers with a comprehensive bundle of advanced safety and convenience features.From cameras to ultrasonic sensors to radars, our sophisticated network of sensors acts as extra sets of eyes when you drive or park. You call it peace of mind. We call it Hyundai SmartSense.
REAR CROSS-TRAFFIC COLLISION WARNING (RCCW)
Helps you back out of a parking space or driveway by detecting traffic coming from either side of the rear of your vehicle and provides an audible warning.
FORWARD COLLISION-AVOIDANCE ASSIST (FCA)
The moment it detects a slowing or stopped vehicle or a pedestrian in your path, it warns you of a potential collision. If you don't stop in time, the system will automatically apply emergency braking to help avoid or reduce the severity of a collision.
DRIVER ATTENTION WARNING (DAW)
Continuously monitors your driving patterns to detect drowsy or inattentive driving. Once detected, it alerts the driver with a sound cue coupled with a warning message on the instrument panel.
BLIND-SPOT COLLISION WARNING (BCW)
This system notifies you with a visual alert when its radars detect a vehicle in the driver's blind spot area. If you try to change lanes in this situation, an audio warning will sound.
LANE KEEPING ASSIST (LKA)
This intelligent system warns you through audio and visual cues if your vehicle drifts out of its driving lane without signaling. If necessary, it will gently apply corrective steering assistance to keep you inside the lane.
HIGH BEAM ASSIST (HBA)
This thoughtful system shares your safety with others. It automatically senses oncoming traffic and dims your high beam headlights.
DESIGNED FOR A GREAT BIG WORLD. The Hyundai Kona is fully equipped and perfectly sized for your great big world. With available All Wheel Drive, the latest tech and safety features, plus America's Best Warranty it's up for any challenge. Wherever the road leads, Kona can take you there in style.
Four seasons. One beautiful SUV.
All Wheel Drive for all seasons.
Snow won't stop KONA.
Kona plays well in winter. Available AWD transfers engine torque to the wheels that need it most, for more grip and control on slippery slopes.
BRING ON THE RAIN.
Wet streets are no match for Kona's available AWD. It routes power to wheels with the most traction, so you hold the road when the storm hits.
FUN IN THE SUN. Kona was made for summer with available AWD for better traction, and improved cornering and control.
KONA AWD IN FALL.
Venture off the beaten path. Kona's AWD keeps your grip on tight turns and dirt roads, so amazing views are never off limits.
CONTROL KONA FROM YOUR FAVORITE DEVICES, OR SIMPLY YOUR VOICE.
Available Blue Link® Connected Car Service complimentary for 3 years*. Voice-activated search is just the beginning. Access remote lock, remote engine start with climate control, in-car maintenance scheduling, and more. It's easy with Blue Link® Connected Car Service, in the car, on smartphone, smartwatch, Amazon Echo, and Google Home.
Being sure your Kona's secure is easy, even if you're not nearby. Lock or unlock Kona remotely, via your smartphone's MyHyundai with Blue Link® Mobile App.
STOLEN VEHICLE RECOVERY
Once you report your stolen vehicle to local police, Blue Link® Customer Care can help locate, stop and immobilize your vehicle so it can be recovered safely.
Kona is all about discovery-and is equipped with navigation that can help you find the most current points of interest.
ALL ROADS. ALL CONDITIONS. AWD
Available All Wheel Drive with multi-link rear suspension.
Kona keeps its grip so you keep your confidence. Available AWD improves traction and cornering by automatically routing torque to the wheels with the most traction. Off road, a driver-selectable AWD lock evenly splits available torque 50/50 between the front and rear wheels..
ONE WHEEL CONTROLS SPEED, SOUND AND COMMUNICATIONS.
Steering-wheel-mounted audio controls
Playlists, podcasts, calls and news are easier to access and control with Bluetooth® right from your steering wheel. So you can stay focused, with your eyes on the road and your hands on the wheel.
USE YOUR GO-TO APPS WHEN YOU'RE ON THE GO.
Standard Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ support*.
Mobile apps make everything easier. And now they're on your Kona's interface. With your choice of Apple CarPlay® or Android Auto™, you'll connect safely from your touchscreen, not your phone.
BACK UP AND PARK WITH CONFIDENCE.
Available All Wheel Drive with multi-link rear suspension.
Touchscreen audio display with Rear View Monitor with parking guidance.It’s quick and easy to access navigation and entertainment on this larger screen. And with standard rearview camera and parking guidance, driving confidently in reverse is easy, too.
CHARGE ON THE GO. NO CORDS NEEDED.
Available wireless device charging. Charging your phone is wireless and virtually effortless. Just place your Qi-standard compatible phone on the center console pad and it charges. That’s it.
SET YOUR ADVENTURES ON TURBO.
1.6L Turbo GDI engine
With an available 1.6L Turbo GDI 4-cylinder engine, Kona boasts an estimated 175 horsepower and 195 lb.-ft. of torque, without impacting fuel economy. Add the smooth and responsive available 7-speed Dual Clutch Transmission*, and Kona is ready for anything.
America's best warranty™*
Confidence backs the best warranty out there.
With 10 years and 100,000 miles of coverage, America's Best Warranty is just that. We couldn't say it if it wasn't true. The warranty is part of Hyundai Assurance, which includes 24/7 Roadside Assistance and features towing, trip interruption assistance, and help for a flat tire, dead battery or if you run out of gas or lock yourself out of your car. So wherever you go, there's a warranty that makes every Hyundai not just new but better.
5-YEAR / UNLIMITED MILES 24-hour Roadside Assistance*
New Vehicle Limited Warranty:
An additional 2 years and 24,000 miles more coverage than Toyota and Honda*
America's Best Warranty:
An additional 5 years and 40,000 miles more coverage of Powertrain Limited Warranty than Toyota and Honda*
KONA IRON MAN EDITION
STARTING AT $30,550.
If Stark Industries built a crossover.
Outfitted with a two-tone colorway featuring Iron Man Red and a matte gray finish, this limited-edition trim is the crossover version of Tony Stark’s armored suit. Even the front was redesigned to resemble the mask, with distinctive LED Daytime Running Lights modeled after the glowing eyes. You may not save the world, but you can explore it in style.
V-SHAPE HOOD BEVEL WITH MARVEL LOGO
RED ARMOR TWO-TONE ROOF AND SIDE MIRRORS.
IRON GRIP DUAL -TONE 18-INCH WHEELS.
GAUGE CLUSTER WITH DYNAMIC TECH GRAPHICS.*
CHARGE ON THE SEATS WITH EMBOSSED MARK, SUEDE LOGO PATCH AND RED CONTRAST STITCHING.
ARC REACTOR SHIFT KNOB.*
2019 KONA MODELS
$18,740* EST NET PRICE
$20,550* EST NET PRICE
$23,800* EST NET PRICE
$25,750* EST NET PRICE
IRON MAN EDITION
$30,550* EST NET PRICE
2019 Hyundai Kona DC
The 2019 Hyundai Kona in DC is ready to hit the road and to take you where you need to go in the style comfort and class that we love from all things Hyundai This year's 2019 Hyundai Kona in DC is packed with a long list of standard features for the interior offering drivers and passengers a comfortable ride through the 2019 Hyundai Kona's spacious interior. Technology features in the 2019 Hyundai Kona in DC are state-of-the-art and rival those from the competition. The 2019 Hyundai Kona in DC is also packed with a suite of advanced driver safety aides to bring you and added peace of mind while you cruise the streets of DC and the surroundings areas. Get set to explore all that DC has to offer in the exciting and innovative 2019 Hyundai Kona in DC. When you're ready to test drive the 2019 Hyundai Kona in DC, stop in to Sheehy Hyundai to learn more about the New 2019 Hyundai Kona offers in DC. We look forward to finding the right 2019 Hyundai Kona for you and to making sure you get a great deal from Sheehy Hyundai
New 2019 Hyundai Kona offers DC
At Sheehy Hyundai we aim to put the fun back in shopping for a new vehicle in DC. After all, you've found the perfect vehicle, now you need it at the right price! At Sheehy Hyundai near DC financing your new 2019 Hyundai Kona in DC has never been easier with the help our on-site financing department. The experienced and knowledgeable business managers on our team will guide you through all the New 2019 Hyundai Kona offers in DC that may be available for your new car purchase. Call or stop in today to learn more about the many financing and leasing specials for the 2019 Hyundai Kona in DC and get one step closer to the car of your dreams!
Find your best fit in one of the 2019 Hyundai Kona DC Trims!
The 2019 Hyundai Kona DC comes loaded with a 2-liter or a 1.6-liter engine, providing the power necessary to travel on the highway and the peace of mind that when stuck in traffic won't be burning too much fuel. The six and seven speeds transmissions provide responsiveness in the busy streets and smoothness on the highway. There are five trims to choose from including:
The 2019 Hyundai Kona SE
The 2019 Hyundai Kona SEL
The 2019 Hyundai Kona Limited
The 2019 Hyundai Kona Ultimate
The 2019 Hyundai Kona Iron Man Edition
Learn more about the Technology features in the 2019 Hyundai Kona DC!
The 2019 Hyundai Kona DC adapts to the requirements of modern life with commodities such as:
A wireless charger pad for your smartphone that allows you to just lay your device in the pad and don't worry about tangled wires anymore.
A heads up display that provides you with useful information while you drive preventing you from being distracted from the road.
A locking differential; that will give the driver some extra traction if they are caught in rain or snow as they drive around Washington D.C.
The available navigation screen completes the driving experience blending functions with the quality sound system.
Features may vary depending on what 2019 Hyundai Kona DC trim you pick, but you can rest assured that there is a trim that is perfect for you and your commute!
Feel Secure in your travels with the Safety Features in the 2019 Hyundai Kona in DC!
The five different trims of the 2019 Hyundai Kona in DC have fantastic safety features such as Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Warning; preventing you from hitting or getting hit when backing up from a parking spot, Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist, that will save you from rear-ending some other car or hitting a pedestrian, Driver Attention warning to help you keep your eyes on the road and you hands on the steering wheel. The 2019 Hyundai Kona in DC can let you know if something is in your blind spot and also helps you drive in a straight line. It's always a courtesy to other drivers to lower the light beam especially when there is upcoming traffic, and the 2019 Hyundai Kona will do this automatically for you as well so that your LED lights won't blind some else. All these security features make this magnificent crossover a very well suited vehicle for the busy streets of Washington D.C. and its surrounding areas. Some features vary by which of the five trims you choose from, but there is sure to be a 2019 Hyundai Kona DC that is right for you.
Explore the 2019 Hyundai Kona offers for DC at Sheehy Hyundai!
Sheehy Hyundai is pleased to bring our customers an expansive lineup of the 2019 Hyundai Kona to explore. At our dealership we offer a wide variety of New 2019 Hyundai Kona offers in DC and have an array of trims and colors for you to enjoy. The expert and friendly staff at Sheehy Hyundai will guide you through our selection and help you find the perfect 2019 Hyundai Kona for your needs. At Sheehy, we pride ourselves in offering a no-hassle shopping experience and finding the best deal for each of our customers for the 2019 Hyundai Kona in DC purchase. Stop in today for a test drive of the 2019 Hyundai Kona in DC or to learn more about the many New 2019 Hyundai Kona offers in DC. We look forward to earning your business and welcoming you to the Sheehy Hyundai family!
* MSRP/Price: MSRP excludes destination charges, tax, title, and license fees. Destination charges and actual dealer prices may vary. Vehicles displayed may contain optional equipment at additional cost.
* MPG: EPA estimates for comparison only. Your actual mileage may vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle's condition.
* Navigation: Never program while driving. GPS mapping may not be detailed in all areas or reflect current road regulations. On trim levels where navigation system is available but not a standard feature, it is available as part of a specific options package. Not available on all models. See dealer regarding availability.
* Traction Control System (TCS): The Traction Control System is meant to enhance conscientious driving habits and is not a substitute for safe driving practices.
* Electronic Stability Control (ESC): Electronic Stability Control cannot control your vehicle's stability under all driving conditions. ESC is not a substitute for safe driving practices. No system, no matter how advanced, can overcome physics or correct poor driving. The driver is always responsible for controlling the vehicle and must use caution to avoid loss of control in all driving conditions. Speed, road conditions and driver steering input will affect whether ESC can help prevent loss of control. See the Owner's Manual for details.
* Genesis sedan, Genesis Coupe horsepower: Estimated horsepower with premium fuel.
* iPod® cable: iPod® cable purchased separately.
* PZEV/ULEV: PZEV available in some states. Horsepower and torque on PZEV and ULEV models may vary.
* Option availability: Available as part of a specific options package. See dealer regarding availability.
* Airbags: The Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) is designed to work with the three-point seatbelt system. The SRS deploys in certain frontal and/or side-impact conditions where significant injury is likely. The SRS is not a substitute for seatbelts, which should be worn at all times. Children under the age of 13 should be restrained securely in the rear seat. NEVER place a rear-facing child seat in the front seat of a vehicle that has a passenger-side airbag.
* Navigation screen, DVD player with LCD screen and High Intensity Discharge (HID) lamps: The LCD screen of the navigation/backup screen, DVD player screen and High Intensity Discharge (HID) lamps may contain mercury vapor. Mercury is toxic and state laws regulate the disposal of items containing mercury. Do not remove or dispose of these components yourself. Your Hyundai dealer must perform service, removal, or disposal of the components.
* SiriusXM® Satellite Radio and XM NavTraffic: Not available on all models. SiriusXM and XM NavTraffic require a SiriusXM® subscription, sold separately after a complimentary introductory period. All fees and programming subject to change. Traffic and weather channels only available in select markets, and SiriusXM® service is only available in the 48 contiguous United States. See your dealer for details. The XM name is a registered trademark of SiriusXM® Satellite Radio, Inc.
* NHTSA Star Crash Test Rating: Government star ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA's) New Car Assessment Program (www.safercar.gov). Models tested with standard side-impact airbags.
* IntelliChoice Awards: The IntelliChoice information was compiled generally by IntelliChoice and not speciﬁcally for the customer. IntelliChoice makes no guarantee, warranty, or representation with respect to the completeness, adequacy, or accuracy of the IntelliChoice information other than as expressly set forth. IntelliChoice Inc., http://www.motortrend.com/intellichoice/.
* Accessory availability: Some accessories not available on some models.
* AMCI: AMCI-Certified testing.
* Summer compound tires: Summer compound tires are not meant for use at low temperatures or on snowy or icy surfaces.
* Warranty: See dealer for LIMITED WARRANTY details.
* Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS): The Tire Pressure Monitoring System is not a substitute for proper maintenance. See the Owner's Manual for details. Spare tire does not include TPMS sensor.
* J.D. Power Most Dependable Sub-compact (Accent): Hyundai Accent received the lowest number of problems per 100 vehicles among compact multi-activity vehicles in the proprietary J.D. Power and Associates 2008 Vehicle Dependability StudySM. Study based on responses from over 52,000 original owners of 2005 model-year vehicles, measuring more than 250 models. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January to April 2008. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
* LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children): Child safety restraint system designs vary. Always consult instructions provided by manufacturer before installing.
* Cargo: Sizes may vary.
* Towing: See the towing guide in the Owner's Manual for proper use.
* Hybrid Lifetime Battery Warranty: Hybrid Battery Replacement Guarantee applies to all U.S. 2012 or 2013 model year Sonata Hybrids. The Hyundai Lifetime Hybrid Battery Replacement Guarantee ensures that if the lithium polymer battery fails, Hyundai will replace the battery and cover recycling costs for the old battery pack free of charge to the original owner. The coverage is not transferrable, and does not apply to lease and commercial vehicles or vehicles serviced outside the U.S.
* Blue Link®: Blue Link subscription service agreement required. Features vary by subscription plan. Blue Link service works using CDMA-based cellular networks in the 50 United States. Blue Link service is not available where there is no cellular coverage, particularly in enclosed or remote areas. Service availability may be affected by signal strength, foliage, weather, topographical conditions (mountains) and nearby structures (tall buildings, tunnels) and other factors. Certain Blue Link features require a Bluetooth®-compatible phone to be paired to the vehicle and assigned as the Primary Driver's mobile phone number in your account. Standard text message rates apply. Some Blue Link features have late availability and may not be available on all models. Some features require push button start and automatic transmission. Only use Blue Link and corresponding devices when it is safe to do so. For additional details and system limitations, visit HyundaiBlueLink.com.
* J.D. Power 2014 Initial Quality StudySM: The Hyundai Accent, Hyundai Elantra, and Hyundai Genesis received the lowest number of problems per 100 vehicles among small cars, compact cars, and midsize premium cars, respectively, in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Initial Quality StudySM. Study based on responses from 86,118 new-vehicle owners, measuring 239 models and measures opinions after 90 days of ownership. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed in February-May 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
iPod®: iPod is a registered trademark of Apple. Inc.
Bluetooth®: The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks is under license.
HomeLink®: HomeLink is a registered trademark of Johnson Controls, Inc.
Lexicon®: Lexicon is a registered trademark of Harman International Industries, Incorporated.
Infinity® Logic 7®: Infinity and Logic 7 are registered trademarks of Lexicon, Inc., A Harman International Company.
Xbox 360®: Xbox 360 is a registered trademark of Microsoft.
Torsen®: Torsen is a registered trademark of JTEKT Torsen North America, Inc.
AEM®: AEM is a registered trademark of Advanced Engine Management, Inc.
DC Sports®: DC Sports is a registered trademark of DC Sports.
B&M ®: B&M is a registered trademark of B&M Racing & Performance, Inc.
BorgWarner ITM3e™: ITM3e is a trademark of BorgWarner Inc.
Bridgestone®: Bridgestone is a registered trademark of Bridgestone Corporation.
ZF Friedrichshafen: Registered trademark of ZF Friedrichshafen AG.
Michelin® : Registered trademark of Michelin North America, Inc.
Tau®: Tau is a registered trademark of Hyundai Motor America.
Brembo® brakes: Brembo is a registered trademark of Brembo North America Inc., USA.
Teflon®: Teflon is a registered trademark of E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.