AS SMART AS IT IS STYLISH.
2020 Hyundai ELANTRA
STARTING MSRP: $19,150*
Get 0% APR Financing for up to 60 months on a new 2020 ELANTRA.
Low APR Effective November 3, 2020 - January 4, 2021 Special Low 0% APR (up to 36 months) at $27 per $1,000 financed for qualified buyers. Special Low 0% APR (up to 48 months) at $20 per $1,000 financed for qualified buyers. 0% Annual Percentage Rate (APR) up to 60 months. 2.9% Annual Percentage Rate (APR) up to 72 months. APR financing available, subject to credit approval by Hyundai Motor Finance to very well qualified buyers and not available on balloon financing. Only a limited number of customers will qualify for advertised APR. Down payment will vary depending on APR. Bonus Cash must be applied as a down payment. Must take delivery from a participating dealer and from retail stock from 11/3/2020 - 1/4/2021. New vehicles only. This incentive is for a limited time offer on eligible Hyundai vehicles and may not be combined with other special offers except where specified. Dealer contribution may vary and could affect actual monthly payment. See your participating Hyundai dealer for more details on these special offers. Finance contract must be signed and dated no later than 1/4/2021. See participating dealer for details, offer ends 1/4/2021.
Terms and Conditions
See your participating Hyundai dealer for more details on these special offers. Special limited time annual percentage rate (APR) available to qualified buyers on approved credit through Hyundai Motor Finance. May not be combined with other special offers except where specified. Only a limited number of customers will qualify for advertised APR or lease offer. Not all buyer will qualify. Finance contract or lease agreement must be signed no later than 1/4/2021.
Bold and distinctive stands out
An approach to design that's fresh and inspired.
Elantra style is bold and distinctive with Hyundai's signature cascading grille, available LED headlights and available dynamic and integrated Daytime Running Lights. Just as expressive, Elantra's rear features available LED taillights, a lowered license plate, and a rear trunk release integrated into the H logo. Elantra brings together a new look that's smart, modern and fresh from every angle.
ILLUMINATION THAT CATCHES YOUR EYE.
Elantra's energy-saving full LED headlights shine brighter and farther with greater precision. Even more, you won't have to strain when driving at night. The cooler tone from LEDs makes it easier on your eyes.
AN EXTRA HAND TO GET THE DOOR.
Elantra senses when you and your Proximity Key are near and opens the trunk automatically. So loading up is fast and easy when your hands are full.
17-INCH ALLOY WHEELS.
Premium details from the ground up.
Hold your ground in athletic good looks as well as performance. Premium 17-inch alloy wheels are a detail that helps give Elantra its bold and confident new stance.
Innovation goes beyond the surface
Distinctively designed around the driver.
Elantra's interior indulges with modern surfaces that are as beautiful to the eye as they are to the touch. Its wide design brings openness to the interior space, the perfect setup for Elantra's impressive tech functionality.
8-INCH MULTIMEDIA NAVIGATION SYSTEM AND REARVIEW CAMERA WITH PARKING GUIDELINES.
See the big picture. Elantra's available 8-inch multimedia navigation system keeps you focused on driving with quick access to navigation and entertainment. Its standard rearview camera also features parking guidelines to help you back up and park with added awareness for safety.
SAFELY ACCESS MUSIC, MAPS AND APPS.
When you see better, you drive safer. Elantra's available 7-inch display audio with Apple CarPlay® or Android Auto™* simplifies access to apps and entertainment via touchscreen, so you can focus more on driving. Rear View Monitor with parking guidance helps you back up and park, too.
POWER UP WIRE-FREE.
Charge your phone without even thinking about it. With no wires or plugs to bother with, you can charge your Qi-compatible device by simply placing it on the available charging pad.*
For cutting-edge safety and convenience, we didn't cut corners. Our vehicles completely surround you and your passengers with a wide range of features that automatically look out for you. From cameras to ultrasonic sensors to radars, our sophisticated network acts as extra sets of eyes when you drive or park. You'll know it as peace of mind.
We call it Hyundai SmartSense.
HIGH BEAM ASSIST (HBA)
Constantly turning your high beams off and on can be a hassle, which is why this thoughtful feature automatically does it for you. It can detect oncoming vehicles and also when they’re no longer there, toggling between high and low beams accordingly.
FORWARD COLLISION-AVOIDANCE ASSIST (FCA)*
The moment it detects a slowing or stopped vehicle in your path, it warns you of a potential collision. If you don’t stop in time, the system will automatically apply emergency braking to help avoid or reduce the severity of a collision.
DRIVER ATTENTION WARNING (DAW)*
To help prevent potential accidents, this system monitors your driving patterns to detect drowsy or inattentive driving. Once detected, it alerts you with a sound cue coupled with a warning message on the instrument panel.
LANE KEEPING ASSIST (LKA)*
Your vehicle warns you through audio and visual cues if your vehicle drifts out of its driving lane without signaling. If necessary, it will gently apply corrective steering assistance to keep you inside the lane.
SAFE EXIT ASSIST (SEA)*
This pioneering innovation prevents your passengers from stepping onto the road when its radar detects a vehicle approaching from behind. If necessary, it will override attempts to deactivate the Electronic Child Safety Lock until it’s safe for your child to open the door.
SMART CRUISE CONTROL (SCC)*
While traveling at a speed set by you, it uses radars to maintain a safe distance from the car ahead. When your Hyundai slows down to 6 mph or less, the cruise control automatically turns off.
BLIND-SPOT COLLISION WARNING (BCW)*
Your Hyundai notifies you with a visual alert when its radars detect a vehicle in your blind spot area. If you try to change lanes in this situation, an audio warning will sound.
REAR CROSS-TRAFFIC COLLISION WARNING (RCCW)*
To help make reversing safer especially when you’re backing out of a parking space with limited visibility the Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Warning lets you know if its sensors detect a vehicle approaching from the left or right.
INTELLIGENCE HAS A STYLE ALL ITS OWN.
A fresh look brings new energy, innovative thinking and inspiring details-everything you'd expect from Elantra. Add smarter tech and safety advances and it exceeds expectations altogether, with the improved drivability and fuel efficiency that make Elantra the smart choice for life on the fast track.
Innovations that keep you on top.
Apple CarPlay® AND Android Auto™
Use your go-to apps when you're on the go. With AppleCarPlay® or Android Auto™, you can stay connected much more safely with your favorite apps on Elantra's touchscreen than on your phone.*
AVAILABLE INFINITY® PREMIUM AUDIO WITH CLARI-FI™ MUSIC RESTORATION TECHNOLOGY
Hear what you've been missing. Could your favorite artists sound even better? It's totally possible with this impressively engineered Infinity® Premium Audio sound system featuring 8 speakers, center channel and subwoofer. With Clari-Fi™ technology restoring perfect sound, you may never leave your car.
WIRELESS DEVICE CHARGING PAD*
Wireless is the way to go. We've done away with the plugs and the wires for a cleaner look without the clutter. Just place your Qi-compatible mobile phone on the pad and charge while you drive.
HANDS-FREE SMART TRUNK RELEASE
Let us get that for you. Exclusive in its class, Elantra's hands-free smart trunk release opens automatically when it senses the Proximity Key nearby for more than three seconds. No need to dig in your pockets or fumble with your key fob.*
COMPLIMENTARY Blue Link® FOR 3 YEARS*
Control Elantra from your favorite devices, or simply your voice. Voice-activated search is just the beginning. Access remote lock, engine start with climate control, in-car maintenance scheduling, and more. It's easy with Blue Link® Connected Car Service, in the car, on smartphone, smartwatch, Amazon Echo, and Google Home.
America's best warranty
You have certain expectations when looking for a new car and one of the most important is that it will last, which is why we back every Hyundai with America's Best Warranty. It's our way of showing how much confidence we have in the quality of the vehicles we make so you'll have the confidence of knowing that the joy of ownership is one that will last for today, tomorrow and years down the road.*
5-YEAR / 60,000-MILE
New Vehicle Limited Warranty
10-YEAR / 100,000-MILE
Powertrain Limited Warranty
5-YEAR / UNLIMITED MILES
24-hour Roadside Assistance*
America's Best Warranty:
An additional 5 years and 40,000 miles more coverage of Powertrain Limited Warranty than Toyota and Honda*
2020 ELANTRA MODELS
STARTING AT $19,150*
STARTING AT $19,900*
STARTING AT $20,800*
STARTING AT $21,450*
STARTING AT $23,000*
STARTING AT $24,000*
2020 Hyundai Elantra Washington DC
The 2020 Hyundai Elantra DC is known as being as "smart as it is stylish" and this is completely true of the brand new 2020 Hyundai Elantra in DC available for purchase now at Sheehy Hyundai Waldorf near Washington DC. With six trims to choose from with each one packed with amazing features, technology, and safety options, you can be sure that you can find the perfect 2020 Hyundai Elantra DC that is perfect for you. Sheehy Hyundai also has an array of New 2020 Hyundai Elantra offers for DC drivers to enjoy, so stop in to get the best deal for your 2020 Hyundai Elantra in DC at Sheehy Hyundai!
Find your perfect 2020 Hyundai Elantra DC from Sheehy Hyundai!
The 2020 Hyundai Elantra in DC runs on either an Inline 4-cylinder engine or a turbocharged Inline 4-cylinder (Eco & Sport Trims) and a Smartstream® Intelligent Variable Transmission or a 7-speed EcoShift® Dual Clutch Transmission with SHIFTRONIC® (Eco & Sport). There are six trims to choose from including the 2020 Hyundai Elantra SE, SEL, Value Edition, Eco, Limited, and Sport. Some of the standard features you can look forward to enjoying on all 2020 Hyundai Elantra in DC Trims are Bluetooth® hands-free phone system with voice recognition, Color touchscreen display audio system, Android Auto™ & Apple CarPlay®, Multi-Information Display, Blue Link® Connected Car System and Proximity Key entry with push-button start. Even though some of the technology features vary depending on which of the six 2020 Hyundai Elantra in DC trims that you purchase, you can be sure that you will have options to stay connected and entertained as you commute around Washington DC and the surrounding areas.
Feel secure in the Safety Features offered on the New 2020 Hyundai Elantra Washington DC!
There is a reason that the 2020 Hyundai Elantra in DC is not your average sedan. Safe and smart things can still come in a stylish and sporty package and this was proven with the launch of the 2020 Hyundai Elantra DC. Some of the standard safety features include Driver's blind spot mirror, Driver Attention Warning, Lane Keeping Assist, Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist and Vehicle Stability Management.
The six trims of the 2020 Hyundai Elantra in DC have a lot in common, but they also have different features that make each one all a little unique. Some of the varying features depending on trim are Safe Exit Assist, Blind-Spot Collision Warning, Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Warning and Automatic High Beam Assist.
Every Elantra comes with features to keep you and everyone in your Elantra safe and secure as you drive around Washington DC and surrounding areas.
Find the best 2020 Hyundai Elantra in DC at Sheehy Hyundai Waldorf!
Sheehy Hyundai in Waldorf is proud to sell an assortment of new 2020 Hyundai Elantra Washington DC. We take pride in our commitment to bring our customers a wide selection of vehicles to explore and to offering an unmatched buying experience that caters to the customer, not the hassle. Sheehy Hyundai brings the fun back to car buying and the customer service dedication of our team is felt throughout each of our departments. Visit Sheehy Hyundai today to test drive the 2020 Hyundai Elantra DC and to explore the New 2020 Hyundai Elantra offers for DC drivers!
*MSRP/Price: MSRP excludes freight charges, tax, title, and license fees. Freight charges and actual dealer prices may vary. Vehicles displayed may contain optional equipment at additional cost. Accessory item shown may vary according to model and illustration.
*MPG: EPA estimates for comparison only. Your actual mileage may vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle's condition.
*Navigation: Never program while driving. GPS mapping may not be detailed in all areas or reflect current road regulations. On trim levels where navigation system is available but not a standard feature, it is available as part of a specific options package. Not available on all models. See dealer regarding availability.
*Traction Control System (TCS): The Traction Control System is meant to enhance conscientious driving habits and is not a substitute for safe driving practices.
*Electronic Stability Control (ESC): Electronic Stability Control cannot control your vehicle's stability under all driving conditions. ESC is not a substitute for safe driving practices. No system, no matter how advanced, can overcome physics or correct poor driving. The driver is always responsible for controlling the vehicle and must use caution to avoid loss of control in all driving conditions. Speed, road conditions and driver steering input will affect whether ESC can help prevent loss of control. See the Owner's Manual for details.
* Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (FCA): Standard on SE, SEL, Value, Eco, and Limited trims. Forward Collision Avoidance Assist is intended to be a supplement to safe driving practices. The system is not designed to detect certain stationary objects such as trees or poles, and may not detect all vehicles under certain conditions. The system is a driver assistance system and is not a substitute for safe driving. The driver is responsible for being attentive and maintaining control of the vehicle, and should not wait for the system's alerts before braking as there may not be sufficient time to brake safely. See Owner's Manual for further details and limitations.
* Driver Attention Warning (DAW): Standard on all trims. Driver Attention Warning is only a warning to inform the driver of a potential lack of driver attention or drowsiness. It does not detect and provide an alert in every situation. It is the driver's responsibility to remain alert at all times. See Owner’s Manual for further details and limitations.
* Lane Keeping Assist (LKA): Standard on all trims Lane Keeping Assist (LKA) helps the driver from drifting over the lane edge and operates above approximately 44 mph and only when the lane markings are clearly visible on the road. It will not prevent loss of control. This driver assistance system is not a substitute for safe driving. See Owner's Manual for further details and limitations.
* Safe Exit Assist (SEA): Standard on Limited with Ultimate package. When the vehicle is parked, Safe Exit Assist (SEA) can alert occupants planning to exit the vehicle when a vehicle is approaching from behind. When Child Locks are active, SEA helps prevent the rear doors from opening if a vehicle approaching from behind is detected. SEA is not a substitute for driver or passenger attentiveness. Always be aware of your surroundings and attentive of approaching vehicles. See Owner's Manual for further details and limitations.
* Smart Cruise Control (SCC): Available on Limited with Ultimate package. Smart Cruise Control (SCC) is not a collision avoidance or warning device. SCC is for highway use only and should not be used in poor weather, heavy or varying traffic, or on winding or slippery roads. Driver remains responsible to slow or stop the vehicle to avoid a collision. See Owner's Manual for further details and limitations.
* Blind-Spot Collision Warning (BCW): Standard on SEL, Value Edition, Eco, Limited, & Sport trims. Blind-Spot Collision Warning (BCW) assists the driver by warning of other cars in the blind spot region. It senses the rear side territory of the vehicle when it is traveling over 20 mph. There are limitations to the function, range, detection and clarity of the system. It will not detect all vehicles or objects in the blind spot. Its operation depends on the size, distance, angle and relative speed difference between your car and other cars. BCW may not operate if sensors are obscured in any way. Do not rely exclusively on BCW. BCW is a supplemental system and the driver must still be attentive and exercise caution when driving. It is important to always signal, look over your shoulder and through your mirrors before changing lanes. It is the driver's responsibility to be aware of the surroundings and ensure it is clear before changing lanes or directions. See Owner’s Manual for further details and limitations.
* Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Warning (RCCW): Standard on SEL, Value Edition, Limited, Limited Ultimate, Eco, and Sport Trims. Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Warning (RCCW) helps drivers back out of a parking space by detecting traffic coming from either side of the vehicle. It can alert the driver of a potential hazard. RCCW is active when the vehicle is in reverse gear and operating at low speeds. Never rely exclusively on RCCW when exiting a parking space, it is not a substitute for attentive driving. Always look over your shoulder and use your mirrors to confirm rear clearance. There are limitations to the function, detection, range and clarity of the system. See Owner's Manual for further details and limitations.
*Genesis sedan, Genesis Coupe horsepower: Estimated horsepower with premium fuel.
*iPod® cable: iPod® cable purchased separately.
*PZEV/ULEV: PZEV available in some states. Horsepower and torque on PZEV and ULEV models may vary.
*Option availability: Available as part of a specific options package. See dealer regarding availability.
*Airbags: The Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) is designed to work with the three-point seatbelt system. The SRS deploys in certain frontal and/or side-impact conditions where significant injury is likely. The SRS is not a substitute for seatbelts, which should be worn at all times. Children under the age of 13 should be restrained securely in the rear seat. NEVER place a rear-facing child seat in the front seat of a vehicle that has a passenger-side airbag.
*Navigation screen, DVD player with LCD screen and High Intensity Discharge (HID) lamps: The LCD screen of the navigation/backup screen, DVD player screen and High Intensity Discharge (HID) lamps may contain mercury vapor. Mercury is toxic and state laws regulate the disposal of items containing mercury. Do not remove or dispose of these components yourself. Your Hyundai dealer must perform service, removal, or disposal of the components.
*SiriusXM® Satellite Radio and XM NavTraffic: Not available on all models.SiriusXM® and XM NavTraffic require aSiriusXM® subscription, sold separately after a complimentary introductory period. All fees and programming subject to change. Traffic and weather channels only available in select markets, andSiriusXM® service is only available in the 48 contiguous United States. See your dealer for details. The XM name is a registered trademark ofSiriusXM® Satellite Radio, Inc.
*NHTSA Star Crash Test Rating: Government star ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA's) New Car Assessment Program (www.safercar.gov). Models tested with standard side-impact airbags.
*IntelliChoice Awards: The IntelliChoice information was compiled generally by IntelliChoice and not speciﬁcally for the customer. IntelliChoice makes no guarantee, warranty, or representation with respect to the completeness, adequacy, or accuracy of the IntelliChoice information other than as expressly set forth. IntelliChoice Inc., http://www.motortrend.com/intellichoice/.
*Accessory availability: Some accessories not available on some models.
*AMCI: AMCI-Certified testing.
*Summer compound tires: Summer compound tires are not meant for use at low temperatures or on snowy or icy surfaces.
*Warranty: See dealer for LIMITED WARRANTY details.
*Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS): The Tire Pressure Monitoring System is not a substitute for proper maintenance. See the Owner's Manual for details. Spare tire does not include TPMS sensor.
*J.D. Power Most Dependable Sub-compact (Accent): Hyundai Accent received the lowest number of problems per 100 vehicles among compact multiactivity vehicles in the proprietary J.D. Power and Associates 2008 Vehicle Dependability StudySM. Study based on responses from over 52,000 original owners of 2005 model-year vehicles, measuring more than 250 models. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January to April 2008. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
*LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children): Child safety restraint system designs vary. Always consult instructions provided by manufacturer before installing.
*Cargo: Sizes may vary.
*Towing: See the towing guide in the Owner's Manual for proper use.
*Hybrid Lifetime Battery Warranty: Hybrid Battery Replacement Guarantee applies to all U.S. 2012 or 2013 model year Sonata Hybrids. The Hyundai Lifetime Hybrid Battery Replacement Guarantee ensures that if the lithium polymer battery fails, Hyundai will replace the battery and cover recycling costs for the old battery pack free of charge to the original owner. The coverage is not transferrable, and does not apply to lease and commercial vehicles or vehicles serviced outside the U.S.
*Blue Link®: Blue Link® subscription service agreement required. Features vary by subscription plan. Blue Link® service works using CDMA-based cellular networks in the 50 United States. Blue Link® service is not available where there is no cellular coverage, particularly in enclosed or remote areas. Service availability may be affected by signal strength, foliage, weather, topographical conditions (mountains) and nearby structures (tall buildings, tunnels) and other factors. Certain Blue Link® features require a Bluetooth®-compatible phone to be paired to the vehicle and assigned as the Primary Driver's mobile phone number in your account. Standard text message rates apply. Some Blue Link® features have late availability and may not be available on all models. Some features require push button start and automatic transmission. Only use Blue Link® and corresponding devices when it is safe to do so. For additional details and system limitations, visit HyundaiBlueLink.com.
*J.D. Power 2014 Initial Quality StudySM: The Hyundai Accent, Hyundai Elantra, and Hyundai Genesis received the lowest number of problems per 100 vehicles among small cars, compact cars, and midsize premium cars, respectively, in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Initial Quality StudySM. Study based on responses from 86,118 new-vehicle owners, measuring 239 models and measures opinions after 90 days of ownership. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed in February-May 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
• iPod®: iPod is a registered trademark of Apple. Inc.
• Bluetooth®: The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks is under license.
• HomeLink®: HomeLink is a registered trademark of Johnson Controls, Inc.
• Lexicon®: Lexicon is a registered trademark of Harman International Industries, Incorporated.
• Infinity®Logic 7®: Infinity and Logic 7 are registered trademarks of Lexicon, Inc., A Harman International Company.
• Xbox 360®: Xbox 360 is a registered trademark of Microsoft.
• Torsen®: Torsen is a registered trademark of JTEKT Torsen North America, Inc.
• AEM®: AEM is a registered trademark of Advanced Engine Management, Inc.
• DC Sports®: DC Sports is a registered trademark of DC Sports.
• B&M®: B&M is a registered trademark of B&M Racing & Performance, Inc.
• BorgWarner ITM3e™: ITM3e is a trademark of BorgWarner Inc.
• Bridgestone®: Bridgestone is a registered trademark of Bridgestone Corporation.
• ZF Friedrichshafen: Registered trademark of ZF Friedrichshafen AG.
• Michelin®: Registered trademark of Michelin North America, Inc.
• Tau®: Tau is a registered trademark of Hyundai Motor America.
• Brembo®brakes: Brembo is a registered trademark of Brembo North America Inc., USA.
• Teflon®: Teflon is a registered trademark of E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.