THREE ROWS OF UPSCALE STYLE AND INTELLIGENCE 2020 Hyundai PALISADE
STARTING MSRP: $31,775*
2020 Hyundai PALISADE
1.9% APR For 60 Months.
Get 1.9% APR Financing for up to 60 months on a new 2020 PALISADE for well qualified buyers.
Offer Expires 06/01/2020
Effective 5/5/2020 - 6/1/2020 Special Low 1.9% APR (up to 36 months) at $28 per $1,000 financed for qualified buyers. Special Low 1.9% APR (up to 48 months) at $21 per $1,000 financed for qualified buyers. 1.9% Annual Percentage Rate (APR) up to 60 months. 3.9% Annual Percentage Rate (APR) up to 72 months. APR financing available, subject to credit approval by Hyundai Motor Finance to very well qualified buyers and not available on balloon financing. Only a limited number of customers will qualify for advertised APR. Down payment will vary depending on APR. Bonus Cash must be applied as a down payment. Must take delivery from a participating dealer and from retail stock from 5/5/2020 - 6/1/2020. New vehicles only. This incentive is for a limited time offer on eligible Hyundai vehicles and may not be combined with other special offers except where specified. Dealer contribution may vary and could affect actual monthly payment. See your participating Hyundai dealer for more details on these special offers. Finance contract must be signed and dated no later than 6/1/2020. See the participating dealer for details. Sales Event Cash offer ends 6/1/2020. 1 See your participating Hyundai dealer for more details on these special offers. Special limited time annual percentage rate (APR) available to qualified buyers on approved credit through Hyundai Motor Finance. May not be combined with other special offers except where specified. Only a limited number of customers will qualify for advertised APR or lease offer. Not all buyer will qualify. Finance contract or lease agreement must be signed no later than 6/1/2020.
Life, big, bold and beautiful.
Is it extravagance? Or necessity?
Either way, Palisade's fresh sense of style presents the rare luxury of a different perspective. This is how you celebrate a big, beautiful life.
LED DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS
Palisade's energy-saving, prominent, angled LED Daytime Running Lights frame its bold stance well, day and night.
AVAILABLE DUAL SUNROOF
Two sunroofs are twice as nice. One for the front, the other stretching far into the 3rd row, for beautiful natural light everywhere.
UNDER-CONSOLE FLOOR STORAGE
Palisade is the only SUV in its class with easy-access storage below the center console, the perfect place to keep items like a tablet, bag or purse close at hand.*
AVAILABLE DRIVER TALK IN-CAR INTERCOM
Talk easily between rows. Or engage the standard Rear Seat Quiet Mode and mute audio in the back rows so kids in the back can sleep in peace. Not available on Honda Pilot, Toyota Highlander, Volkswagen Atlas, Subaru Ascent, Ford Explorer or Mazda CX-9.*
First class, all three rows.
Carpools. Family outings. Lacrosse practice. Off-roading. No matter where you go, every seat is a premium vantage point for great things ahead. Choose our 7- or 8-seat set-up and arrive feeling good.
QUILTED NAPPA LEATHER SEATING SURFACES
Sit in luxury, arrive in style.
AVAILABLE 3RD-ROW POWER-FOLDING SEATS
3rd-row seats fold down flat, unfold and even recline, all at the touch of a button.
Not available on Honda Pilot, Toyota Highlander, Volkswagen Atlas or Subaru Ascent.*
ONE-TOUCH 2ND-ROW SEAT ACCESS
Loading and unloading is fast and easy, just press the button and the seats clear a path.
The possibilities are endless.
You can do it all.
Weekend camping. Ski trips. Soccer practice, ballet and shopping. Near or far, weather or not, the well-equipped Palisade is engineered rock-solid to take you there.
HTRAC ALL WHEEL DRIVE
Confidence comes along on every trip. With available HTRAC All Wheel Drive, Palisade gives you the traction to weather every storm, terrain and all kinds of road conditions.
Palisade may be beautiful, but it's a full-powered SUV, too. Its 3.8L GDI V6 engine's got 291 horsepower and plenty of torque, with a towing capacity of 5,000 lbs.
HANDS-FREE SMART LIFTGATE WITH AUTO OPEN
Whether your hands are full with luggage or logs for the campfire, Palisade will lend a hand and open the liftgate for you automatically for easier loading.
Full-on digital. all-out modern.
The sleek modern digital look is one thing. Simple functionality is everything else.
Take a look at the smartest tech to travel with, Palisade has it all.
AVAILABLE FULLY DIGITAL INSTRUMENT CLUSTER & HI-RES 10.25-INCH TOUCHSCREEN
The look of digital is clean, sleek and modern, with all your information at the ready, brilliantly engineered and beautifully displayed.
Apple CarPlay®/Android Auto™*
Your favorite mobile apps come along for the ride to keep you informed, entertained and focused on the road.
2ND-ROW/AVAILABLE 3RD-ROW USB PORTS
No need to take turns with the USB port. Palisade has them everywhere, so everyone can arrive charged up and ready to go.
AVAILABLE BLIND VIEW MONITOR*
When turn signals are on, side-view mirror cameras show a video feed of Palisade's blind spots on the digital instrument panel cluster.
Not available on Honda Pilot, Toyota Highlander, Volkswagen Atlas, Subaru Ascent, Ford Explorer or Mazda CX-9.*
WIRELESS DEVICE CHARGING*
Now it's easier to charge up, and clutter-free with no wires. Just place your Qi-compatible device on the charging pad.
Get all the important info without taking your eyes off the road. The display puts it all safely in your line of sight.
Not available on Honda Pilot, Toyota Highlander, Volkswagen Atlas, Subaru Ascent, Ford Explorer or Mazda CX-9.*
For cutting-edge safety and convenience, we didn't cut corners. Our vehicles completely surround you and your passengers with a wide range of features that automatically look out for you. From cameras to ultrasonic sensors to radars, our sophisticated network acts as extra sets of eyes when you drive or park. You'll know it as peace of mind. We call it Hyundai SmartSense.
SMART CRUISE CONTROL WITH STOP AND GO (SCC)*
When it detects a vehicle in your lane ahead, it automatically slows your vehicle down while maintaining a safe distance with the vehicle ahead, and can even bring your Palisade to a complete stop without driver input.
FORWARD COLLISION-AVOIDANCE FORWARD COLLISION-AVOIDANCE ASSIST WITH PEDESTRIAN DETECTION (FCA)*
Always on the lookout for potential collisions, this standard feature warns you when approaching a slowing or stopped vehicle or pedestrian, and brakes if necessary, to avoid impact.
BLIND-SPOT COLLISION-AVOIDANCE ASSIST (BCA)*
Gives you greater awareness of traffic around your vehicle by providing audible and visual alerts if a vehicle is detected in the driver's blind spot.
LANE KEEPING ASSIST (LKA)*
Your vehicle warns you through audio and visual cues if your vehicle drifts out of its driving lane without signaling. If necessary, it will gently apply corrective steering assistance to keep you inside the lane.
HIGH BEAM ASSIST (HBA)
Constantly turning your high beams off and on can be a hassle, which is why this thoughtful feature automatically does it for you. It can detect oncoming vehicles and also when they're no longer there, toggling between high and low beams accordingly.
DRIVER ATTENTION WARNING (DAW)*
Detects driver fatigue or inattention, and presents an audible tone or visual alert.
SAFE EXIT ASSIST (SEA)*
This pioneering innovation prevents your passengers from stepping onto the road when its radar detects a vehicle approaching from behind. If necessary, it will override attempts to deactivate the Electronic Child Safety Lock until it's safe for your child to open the door.
HIGHWAY DRIVING ASSIST (HDA)*
Your "co-pilot" for highway driving, when actively engaged with Smart Cruise Control or Lane Following Assist, this smart convenience automatically helps keep you centered in your lane and traveling at a safe distance behind the car ahead. Not only that, it also can keep you driving at the right speeds, automatically setting your pace based on GPS and highway data.
To help make reversing safer-especially when you're backing out of a parking space with limited visibility-the available Rear Cross-Traffic Collision-Avoidance Assist lets you know if its sensors detect a vehicle approaching from the left or right, and will even apply the brakes automatically if needed.
ULTRASONIC REAR OCCUPANT ALERT (UROA)*
An industry first, ultrasonic sensors monitor the backseat area to ensure a child or pet isn't accidentally left inside after you park. If it detects movement there after you exit the vehicle, it honks the horn, flashes the lights and sends an alert to your smartphone through Blue Link®.
LANE FOLLOWING ASSIST (LFA)*
Helps detect lane markers on the road with a front view camera on the front windshield, and assists the driver's steering to help keep the vehicle centered between lanes.
2020 PALISADE MODELS
STARTING AT $31,775*
STARTING AT $33,725*
STARTING AT $44,925*
2020 Hyundai Palisade Washington DC
The all-new 2020 Hyundai Palisade in DC is available for area drivers at Sheehy Hyundai Waldorf near Washington D.C. This brand new addition the 2020 Hyundai Palisade Washington DC offers drivers and passengers three rows of seating and boasts its "upscale style and intelligence". The expert engineers from Hyundai have taken special care to add modern technology, comfort features and safety aides to the 2020 Hyundai Palisade in DC offering a family-friendly vehicle option that brings luxury features to enjoy without the hefty price tag. The 2020 Hyundai Palisade DC is all that you've been looking for in your next family car, and its available now from Sheehy Hyundai! Come explore the dynamic and sleek style of the 2020 Hyundai Palisade in DC and take advantage of the many new 2020 Hyundai Palisade offers in DC from Sheehy Hyundai!
Enjoy the many features in the 2020 Hyundai Palisade, Washington DC!
The 2020 Hyundai Palisade Washington DC runs on a 6-cylinder engine and an 8-speed automatic transmission with SHIFTRONIC®. There are three trims to choose from for the 2020 Hyundai Palisade in DC including SE, SEL, and Limited edition. Some of the standard features you can look forward to enjoying on all 2020 Hyundai Palisade in DC are: Hillstart Assist Control, 4-wheel disc brakes with Anti-lock Braking System, LED Daytime Running Lights and Smart Cruise Control with Stop & Go.The 2020 Hyundai Palisade in DC brings style, function, reliability, and affordability into one perfect family friendly vehicle. Enjoy all that this beautiful vehicle has to offer and get it a great price with one of the New 2020 Hyundai Palisade offers in DC at Sheehy Hyundai!
2020 Hyundai Palisade in DC Technology Features
When we call the 2020 Hyundai Palisade in DC "intelligent", we really mean it. Hyundai has brought state-of-the-art technology features to the 2020 Hyundai Palisade Washington DC for the whole family to enjoy. Stay connected and entertained as you commute in style with the incredible connectivity and technology features of the 2020 Hyundai Palisade in DC. Depending on the trim level selected the 2020 Hyundai Palisade near Washington DC you may enjoy some of technology perks such as, Bluetooth®hands-free with wireless audio streaming, color touchscreen display audio system, Android Auto™ & Apple CarPlay®, Multi-Information Display, Blue Link® Connected Car System and Proximity Key entry with push-button start.Technology has met style and class in the 2020 Hyundai Palisade in DC! Get ready to hit the road without missing a beat along the way in all that the New 2020 Hyundai Palisade offers DC!
Feel the peace-of-mind brought from the safety features in the 2020 Hyundai Palisade in Washington DC!
When we shop for our next family vehicle, safety is our number one priority. Hyundai understands this and has made safety their top priority too. Just because the 2020 Hyundai Palisade in DC is all-new does not mean that it wasn't built by the many years of experience and knowledge that comes from the Hyundai engineers. The New 2020 Hyundai Palisade Washington DC offers a brand-new flagship model and modern technology safety advancements to help you as you drive around Washington D.C. Some of the standard safety features for the 2020 Hyundai Palisade Washington DC include Parking Distance Warning, Driver Attention Warning, Lane Keeping Assist, Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist and Trailer Sway Control.
The three trims of the 2020 Hyundai Palisade in DC have a lot in common, but they also have different features that make each one all a little unique. Some of the varying features for the 2020 Hyundai Palisade in DC depending on trim are Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist, Safe Exit Assist, Blind-Spot Collision Warning and last but not least Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Warning.
Find the best new 2020 Hyundai Palisade in Washington DC from Sheehy Hyundai!
Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf is proud to sell new 2020 Hyundai Washington DC, as well as used and certified preowned vehicles in Waldorf, MD, serving Washington, D.C. Sheehy Hyundai of Waldorf is a proud member of the Sheehy Auto Group allowing them to bring you the best prices and the most knowledgable team! Be the first on your block to own this amazing new SUV and shop for your brand new 2020 Hyundai Palisade Washington DC at Sheehy Hyundai today!
* MSRP/Price: MSRP excludes freight charges, tax, title, and license fees. Freight charges and actual dealer prices may vary. Vehicles displayed may contain optional equipment at additional cost. Accessory item shown may vary according to model and illustration.
* MPG: EPA estimates for comparison only. Your actual mileage may vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle's condition.
* Navigation: Never program while driving. GPS mapping may not be detailed in all areas or reflect current road regulations. On trim levels where navigation system is available but not a standard feature, it is available as part of a specific options package. Not available on all models. See dealer regarding availability.
* Traction Control System (TCS): The Traction Control System is meant to enhance conscientious driving habits and is not a substitute for safe driving practices.
* Electronic Stability Control (ESC): Electronic Stability Control cannot control your vehicle's stability under all driving conditions. ESC is not a substitute for safe driving practices. No system, no matter how advanced, can overcome physics or correct poor driving. The driver is always responsible for controlling the vehicle and must use caution to avoid loss of control in all driving conditions. Speed, road conditions and driver steering input will affect whether ESC can help prevent loss of control. See the Owner's Manual for details.
* Driver Attention Warning (DAW): Standard on all trims. Driver Attention Warning is only a warning to inform the driver of a potential lack of driver attention or drowsiness. It does not detect and provide an alert in every situation. It is the driver's responsibility to remain alert at all times. See Owner’s Manual for further details and limitations.
* Rear Cross-Traffic Collision-Avoidance Assist (RCCA): Standard on SEL and Limited trims. Rear Cross-Traffic Collision-Avoidance Assist (RCCA) can alert the driver of a potential hazard by providing an audible warning and applying light braking. RCCA is active when the vehicle is in reverse and operating at low speeds. Never rely exclusively on RCCA. RCCA cannot prevent all collisions and may not provide alerts or braking in all conditions. Always look over your shoulder and use your mirrors to confirm rear clearance. There are limitations to the function, detection, range and clarity of the system. See Owner's Manual for further details and limitations.
* Genesis sedan, Genesis Coupe horsepower: Estimated horsepower with premium fuel.
* iPod®cable: iPod® cable purchased separately.
* PZEV/ULEV: PZEV available in some states. Horsepower and torque on PZEV and ULEV models may vary.
* Option availability: Available as part of a specific options package. See dealer regarding availability.
* Airbags: The Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) is designed to work with the three-point seatbelt system. The SRS deploys in certain frontal and/or side-impact conditions where significant injury is likely. The SRS is not a substitute for seatbelts, which should be worn at all times. Children under the age of 13 should be restrained securely in the rear seat. NEVER place a rear-facing child seat in the front seat of a vehicle that has a passenger-side airbag.
* Navigation screen, DVD player with LCD screen and High Intensity Discharge (HID) lamps: The LCD screen of the navigation/backup screen, DVD player screen and High Intensity Discharge (HID) lamps may contain mercury vapor. Mercury is toxic and state laws regulate the disposal of items containing mercury. Do not remove or dispose of these components yourself. Your Hyundai dealer must perform service, removal, or disposal of the components.
* SiriusXM®Satellite Radio and XM NavTraffic: Not available on all models.SiriusXM®and XM NavTraffic require aSiriusXM®subscription, sold separately after a complimentary introductory period. All fees and programming subject to change. Traffic and weather channels only available in select markets, andSiriusXM®service is only available in the 48 contiguous United States. See your dealer for details. The XM name is a registered trademark ofSiriusXM®Satellite Radio, Inc.
* NHTSA Star Crash Test Rating: Government star ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA's) New Car Assessment Program (www.safercar.gov). Models tested with standard side-impact airbags.
* IntelliChoice Awards: The IntelliChoice information was compiled generally by IntelliChoice and not speciﬁcally for the customer. IntelliChoice makes no guarantee, warranty, or representation with respect to the completeness, adequacy, or accuracy of the IntelliChoice information other than as expressly set forth. IntelliChoice Inc., http://www.motortrend.com/intellichoice/.
* Accessory availability: Some accessories not available on some models.
* AMCI: AMCI-Certified testing.
* Summer compound tires: Summer compound tires are not meant for use at low temperatures or on snowy or icy surfaces.
* Warranty: See dealer for LIMITED WARRANTY details.
* Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS): The Tire Pressure Monitoring System is not a substitute for proper maintenance. See the Owner's Manual for details. Spare tire does not include TPMS sensor.
* J.D. Power Most Dependable Sub-compact (Accent): Hyundai Accent received the lowest number of problems per 100 vehicles among compact multiactivity vehicles in the proprietary J.D. Power and Associates 2008 Vehicle Dependability StudySM. Study based on responses from over 52,000 original owners of 2005 model-year vehicles, measuring more than 250 models. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January to April 2008. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
* LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children): Child safety restraint system designs vary. Always consult instructions provided by manufacturer before installing.
* Cargo: Sizes may vary.
* Towing: See the towing guide in the Owner's Manual for proper use.
* Hybrid Lifetime Battery Warranty: Hybrid Battery Replacement Guarantee applies to all U.S. 2012 or 2013 model year Sonata Hybrids. The Hyundai Lifetime Hybrid Battery Replacement Guarantee ensures that if the lithium polymer battery fails, Hyundai will replace the battery and cover recycling costs for the old battery pack free of charge to the original owner. The coverage is not transferrable, and does not apply to lease and commercial vehicles or vehicles serviced outside the U.S.
* Blue Link®: Blue Link® subscription service agreement required. Features vary by subscription plan. Blue Link® service works using CDMA-based cellular networks in the 50 United States. Blue Link® service is not available where there is no cellular coverage, particularly in enclosed or remote areas. Service availability may be affected by signal strength, foliage, weather, topographical conditions (mountains) and nearby structures (tall buildings, tunnels) and other factors. Certain Blue Link® features require a Bluetooth®-compatible phone to be paired to the vehicle and assigned as the Primary Driver's mobile phone number in your account. Standard text message rates apply. Some Blue Link® features have late availability and may not be available on all models. Some features require push button start and automatic transmission. Only use Blue Link® and corresponding devices when it is safe to do so. For additional details and system limitations, visit HyundaiBlueLink.com.
* J.D. Power 2014 Initial Quality StudySM: The Hyundai Accent, Hyundai Elantra, and Hyundai Genesis received the lowest number of problems per 100 vehicles among small cars, compact cars, and midsize premium cars, respectively, in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Initial Quality StudySM. Study based on responses from 86,118 new-vehicle owners, measuring 239 models and measures opinions after 90 days of ownership. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed in February-May 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
• iPod®: iPod is a registered trademark of Apple. Inc.
• Bluetooth®: The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks is under license.
• HomeLink®: HomeLink is a registered trademark of Johnson Controls, Inc.
• Lexicon®: Lexicon is a registered trademark of Harman International Industries, Incorporated.
• Infinity®Logic 7®: Infinity and Logic 7 are registered trademarks of Lexicon, Inc., A Harman International Company.
• Xbox 360®: Xbox 360 is a registered trademark of Microsoft.
• Torsen®: Torsen is a registered trademark of JTEKT Torsen North America, Inc.
• AEM®: AEM is a registered trademark of Advanced Engine Management, Inc.
• DC Sports®: DC Sports is a registered trademark of DC Sports.
• B&M®: B&M is a registered trademark of B&M Racing & Performance, Inc.
• BorgWarner ITM3e™: ITM3e is a trademark of BorgWarner Inc.
• Bridgestone®: Bridgestone is a registered trademark of Bridgestone Corporation.
• ZF Friedrichshafen: Registered trademark of ZF Friedrichshafen AG.
• Michelin®: Registered trademark of Michelin North America, Inc.
• Tau®: Tau is a registered trademark of Hyundai Motor America.
• Brembo®brakes: Brembo is a registered trademark of Brembo North America Inc., USA.
• Teflon®: Teflon is a registered trademark of E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.