THE FAMILY-FIRST SUV.
2020 Hyundai SANTA FE
STARTING MSRP: $26,125*
Get 0% APR Financing for up to 72 months PLUS $500 Off on a new 2020 SANTA FE.
Low APR Effective November 3, 2020 - January 4, 2021 Special Low 0% APR (up to 36 months) at $27 per $1,000 financed for qualified buyers. Special Low 0% APR (up to 48 months) at $20 per $1,000 financed for qualified buyers. 0% Annual Percentage Rate (APR) up to 60 months. 0% Annual Percentage Rate (APR) up to 72 months. APR financing available, subject to credit approval by Hyundai Motor Finance to very well qualified buyers and not available on balloon financing. Only a limited number of customers will qualify for advertised APR. Down payment will vary depending on APR. Bonus Cash must be applied as a down payment. Must take delivery from a participating dealer and from retail stock from 11/3/2020 - 1/4/2021. New vehicles only. This incentive is for a limited time offer on eligible Hyundai vehicles and may not be combined with other special offers except where specified. Dealer contribution may vary and could affect actual monthly payment. See your participating Hyundai dealer for more details on these special offers. Finance contract must be signed and dated no later than 1/4/2021.
HMF LOW APR BONUS CASH $500 HMF Bonus Cash available on all 2020 Santa FE vehicles purchased from dealer stock between 11/3/2020 and 1/4/2021. Customer must take delivery from retail stock by 1/4/2021. See your Dealer for complete details and qualifications. See participating dealer for details, offer ends 1/4/2021.
Terms and Conditions
See your participating Hyundai dealer for more details on these special offers. Special limited time annual percentage rate (APR) available to qualified buyers on approved credit through Hyundai Motor Finance. May not be combined with other special offers except where specified. Only a limited number of customers will qualify for advertised APR or lease offer. Not all buyer will qualify. Finance contract or lease agreement must be signed no later than 1/4/2021.
The confident lines of a bold new design.
Power your adventures.
The available 235-hp turbocharged 2.0L GDI 4-cylinder engine features a twin-scroll turbo that also generates 260 lb.-ft. of torque.
TRACTION FOR ANY ROAD, ANY WEATHER.
Hyundai HTRAC AWD gives you added vehicle control and handling for a variety of driving situations and weather conditions. This available system controls engine power, torque and braking between the front and rear wheels to create exceptional road-holding capability.
HANDS-FREE SMART LIFTGATE. CONVENIENCE THAT'S PRICELESS.
For all of those times you have to use both hands for carrying, the available hands-free smart liftgate with auto open unlocks and releases the liftgate. No button-pressing needed.
THE LEADING-EDGE LOOK.
A boldly redesigned chrome front grille is framed by brilliant LED headlights and LED foglights.
The perfect space for a family get-together.
Drive wide open.
The available panoramic sunroof completely transforms the interior by adding light and the feeling of increased space. Its shade can be adjusted to increase ambient light in the cabin or its glass panels opened up for added fresh air.
MORE SPACE. LESS EFFORT.
With the 60/40 power push-button fold-down rear seats you have the flexibility to quickly and easily increase the cargo area.
THE INFO YOU WANT RIGHT WHERE YOU NEED IT.
The available Heads-up Display puts instantly updated information in the driver's line of sight above the steering wheel so you don't have to take your eyes off the road.
POWER UP WIRE FREE.*
Charge up your mobile devices by simply setting phones on the available device charging pad. Plus, the space looks cleaner without the cords.
For cutting-edge safety and convenience, we didn't cut corners. Our vehicles completely surround you and your passengers with a wide range of features that automatically look out for you. From cameras to ultrasonic sensors to radars, our sophisticated network acts as extra sets of eyes when you drive or park. You'll know it as peace of mind.
We call it Hyundai SmartSense.
SAFE EXIT ASSIST (SEA)*
This pioneering innovation prevents your passengers from stepping onto the road when its radar detects a vehicle approaching from behind. If necessary, it will override attempts to deactivate the Electronic Child Safety Lock until it's safe for your child to open the door.
FORWARD COLLISION-AVOIDANCE ASSIST WITH PEDESTRIAN DETECTION (FCA-PED)*
When the forward camera and radar detect a vehicle or pedestrian in your path, it warns you of a potential collision. If you don’t begin stopping in time, the system will automatically apply emergency braking.
BLIND-SPOT COLLISION-AVOIDANCE ASSIST (BCA)*
If your Hyundai detects a vehicle in your blind spot while your turning signal's on, it will automatically apply the left or right front brake before you change lanes.
LANE KEEPING ASSIST (LKA)*
Your vehicle warns you through audio and visual cues if your vehicle drifts out of its driving lane without signaling. If necessary, it will gently apply corrective steering assistance to keep you inside the lane.
HIGH BEAM ASSIST (HBA)
Constantly turning your high beams off and on can be a hassle, which is why this thoughtful feature automatically does it for you. It can detect oncoming vehicles and also when they’re no longer there, toggling between high and low beams accordingly.
DRIVER ATTENTION WARNING (DAW)*
To help prevent potential accidents, this system monitors your driving patterns to detect drowsy or inattentive driving. Once detected, it alerts you with a sound cue coupled with a warning message on the instrument panel.
SMART CRUISE CONTROL (SCC) WITH STOP & GO*
While traveling at a speed set by you, it uses radars to maintain a safe distance from the car ahead. When you slow down to 6 MPH or less, it automatically turns off but will reactivate if the vehicle in front moves within 3 seconds.
REAR CROSS-TRAFFIC COLLISION-AVOIDANCE ASSIST (RCCA)*
When you’re going in reverse, it lets you know if its sensors detect a vehicle approaching from the left or right. It will even apply the brakes automatically if needed.
ULTRASONIC REAR OCCUPANT ALERT (ULTRASONIC ROA)*
As the engine is turned off, a visual warning in the instrument cluster reminds you to check the rear seats before exiting. Additionally, overhead ultrasonic sensors monitor the backseat area to minimize the risk of a child or pet accidentally being left inside after the vehicle is parked and locked. If sensors detect movement, the horn will honk, lights will flash and your smartphone will receive an alert through Blue Link®.
TAKE THE COMFORT OF YOUR FAMILY ROOM ON YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE.
Reimagined from the pavement to its panoramic sunroof, this bold new design infuses excitement with a distinctive presence. Add up all of the innovative safety and technology features and we've engineered the ultimate family-adventure vehicle. The 2019 five-passenger Santa Fe has arrived.
All-wheel confidence in all kinds of conditions.
HTRAC All wheel drive
Engine power, torque and braking are controlled individually at each wheel for the best road-holding capability. Drivers get new levels of improved traction and handling for a wide variety of driving situations and weather conditions.
THE FACTS ARE RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU.
With Heads-up Display, driving is easier when you can see the status of the most important info projected in the driver's line of sight.
POWER UP WIRE FREE.
Wireless device charging* allows you to simply set your Qi standard phone or tablet on the center console charging pad to recharge.
CONTROL SANTA FE FROM YOUR FAVORITE DEVICES, OR SIMPLY YOUR VOICE.
Voice-activated search is just the beginning. Access remote lock, engine start with climate control, in-car maintenance scheduling, and more. It's easy with Blue Link® Connected Car Service, in the car, on smartphone, smartwatch, Amazon Echo, and Google Home. In addition, complimentary Blue Link® is included for 3 years.*
MORE CARGO SPACE WITH THE TOUCH OF A BUTTON.
When it comes to convenience, the push-button-release 60/40 second-row power fold-down rear seats make loading and stowing cargo simple.
HANDS FULL? WE'LL GET THAT.
Always ready to help, the available hands-free Smart Liftgate with Auto Open automatically opens when you're standing behind the Santa Fe with the Proximity Key. No need to reach for a key or make any odd moves with your body. And with the fast feature you can choose from two opening speeds.
LIGHTS WITH A MODERN LOOK. FULL LED EXTERIOR LIGHTING
A big part of Santa Fe's new style comes from its full LED lighting package which includes headlights, Daytime Running Lights, foglights plus front and rear turn signals.
USE YOUR GO-TO APPS WHEN YOU'RE ON THE GO.
Mobile apps make everything easier. And now they're on your Santa Fe's interface. With your choice of Apple CarPlay®* or Android Auto™*, you'll connect safely from touchscreen, not your phone.
CRUISING SHOULD BE EASY. THIS MAKES IT AUTOMATIC.
Smart Cruise Control with stop/start*. Automatically slows the Santa Fe down and maintains a safe distance from the vehicle ahead in your lane. If the vehicle stops, your vehicle will come to a full stop, then start again.
SEE EVERYTHING AROUND YOU.
You need to know the situation on the ground when navigating or parking in tight situations. With Surround View Monitor, four cameras offer a 360-degree view around Santa Fe so it can help you see people and objects right on the touchscreen display.
YOUR SETTINGS, JUST A BUTTON PUSH AWAY.
With Integrated Memory System for driver seat and side mirrors, just press the button on the Proximity Key and your Santa Fe remembers your preferred personal settings, adjusting the seat, mirrors, and instrument gauge brightness automatically.
WHY ALL OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS SUDDENLY SOUND BETTER.
Infinity® Premium Audio with Clari-Fi™ Music Restoration Technology restores the audio quality lost through the common recording practice of digital compression. It makes everything you hear better at any volume you choose.
COMFORT THAT GOES WITH EVERY DRIVE.
The leather seating surfaces look impressive. And feel great too with available heated and ventilated front seats, plus a power driver seat with lumbar and cushion extension.
We couldn't say it's the best if it wasn't true.
America's Best Warranty*. With 10 years and 100,000 miles of coverage, America's Best Warranty is part of Hyundai Assurance which includes 24/7 Roadside Assistance and features towing, trip interruption assistance, and help for a flat tire, dead battery or if you run out of gas or lock yourself out of your car.
5-Year / 60,000-Mile
New Vehicle Limited Warranty
10-YEAR / 100,000-MILE
Powertrain Limited Warranty
5-YEAR / UNLIMITED MILES
24-hour Roadside Assistance*
New Vehicle Limited Warranty:
An additional 2 years and 24,000 miles more coverage than Toyota & Honda*
America's Best Warranty:
An additional 5 years and 40,000 miles more coverage of Powertrain Limited Warranty than Ford Edge, Nissan Murano and GMC Terrain*
2020 SANTA FE MODELS
STARTING AT $26,125*
STARTING AT $27,875*
STARTING AT $34,725*
STARTING AT $35,875*
STARTING AT $37,725*
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe Washington DC
The 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe in DC is available for purchase at Sheehy Hyundai Waldorf near Washington D.C. With five trims to choose from, the 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe Washington DC is packed with amazing features, technology, and safety options. With this sleek, stylish, and reliable choice from Hyundai, and across the varying trims and package options for the new Hyundai Santa Fe you can be sure that there is a perfect 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe in DC that is perfect for you and your driving needs! Stop in at Sheehy Hyundai to learn of the many New 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe offers DC. Get your perfect new ride at the perfect price from Sheehy Hyundai!
Explore the trims and features that the New 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe offers DC!
The 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe in Washington DC runs on an Inline 4-cylinder engine and an 8-speed automatic SHIFTRONIC® transmission. There are five trims for the 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe for drivers to choose which one suits them best. The trim levels for the 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe in DC are the SE, SEL, SEL 2.0T, Limited, and Limited 2.0T.Some of the standard features you can look forward to enjoying on all 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe in DC are Idle Stop & Go, LED Daytime Running Lights, Automatic headlights, and 60/40 split fold-down and reclining rear seatback with an adjustable head restraint.
Technology features for the 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe Washington DC help you stay connected and entertained!
In this day of hustle and bustle, we all want a vehicle that offers reliability, comfort, affordability and modern technology. When you spend your time driving from here to there you want a choice that allows you to stay safe and connected and that offers your passengers the latest in vehicle entertainment options. The new 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe DC offers drivers the chance to stay connected with every mile you drive through the incredible connectivity and technology features of the 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe in DC. Depending on the trim level selected the 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe can include Color touchscreen display audio system, Android Auto™ & Apple CarPlay®, Wireless charging pad and Multi-Information Display. While some of the technology features do vary depending on what 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe in DC trim you pick, you can trust that no matter which of the five trims you pick from you will have options to stay connected and entertained as you commute around Washington D.C. and the surrounding areas.
Feel Safer while you drive in DC and the surrounding areas with the safety features in the 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe in DC!
There is a reason that the 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe in Washington DC is known as the "family-first" SUV. When you think about the best vehicle for your family you think about comfort and connectivity, but safety is the first and main concern. This is where the 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe DC comes in! Some of the standard safety features that the New 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe offers DC drivers include Driver Attention Warning, Lane Keeping Assist, Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist and Vehicle Stability Management.
The five trims of the 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe in DC are all a little unique from each other with some varying safety features depending on trim. A few of the additional features that you may gain depending on your 2020 Hyundai Palisade Washington DC trim choice such as Safe Exit Assist, Blind-Spot Collision Warning and Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Warning.
Every New 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe offers DC families features to keep you and everyone in your Santa Fe safe and secure as you drive around Washington D.C. and surrounding areas.
Shopping for Your 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe Washington DC
Sheehy Hyundai is fully-stocked and ready roll with an extensive lineup of 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe in Washington DC for you to explore. Stop in to test drive the 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe in DC or to explore one of the many New 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe offers in DC from Sheehy Hyundai! We take pride in having the best vehicle fo each customer and with providing an unmatched car buying atmosphere for our customers. Visit our Hyundai dealer today to find your perfect 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe in Washington DC and to get your best deal! We look forward to earning your business and to helping you into the car of your dreams!
* MSRP/Price: MSRP excludes freight charges, tax, title, and license fees. Freight charges and actual dealer prices may vary. Vehicles displayed may contain optional equipment at additional cost. Accessory item shown may vary according to model and illustration.
* MPG: EPA estimates for comparison only. Your actual mileage may vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle's condition.
* Safe Exit Assist (SEA): Standard on SEL, SEL 2.0T, Limited, and Limited 2.0T Trims. When the vehicle is parked, Safe Exit Assist (SEA) can alert occupants planning to exit the vehicle when a vehicle is approaching from behind. When Child Locks are active, SEA helps prevent the rear doors from opening if a vehicle approaching from behind is detected. SEA is not a substitute for driver or passenger attentiveness. Always be aware of your surroundings and attentive of approaching vehicles. [Child lock not available on 2019 Elantra Limited with Ultimate Package.] See Owner's Manual for further details and limitations.
* Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist with Pedestrian Detection (FCA-PED): Standard on all trims. Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist with Pedestrian Detection is intended to be a supplement to safe driving practices. The system is not designed to detect certain stationary objects such as trees or poles, and may not detect all vehicles or pedestrians under certain conditions. The system is a driver assistance system and is not a substitute for safe driving. The driver is responsible for being attentive and maintaining control of the vehicle, and should not wait for the system's alerts before braking as there may not be sufficient time to brake safely. See Owner's Manual for further details and limitations.
* Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist (BCA): Standard on SEL, SEL 2.0T, Limited and Limited 2.0T trims. Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist (BCA) helps the driver by warning of other cars in the blind spot region and can apply braking to help prevent an unsafe lane change. It senses the rear side territory of the vehicle when it is traveling over 20 MPH. There are limitations to the function, range, detection and clarity of the system. It will not detect all vehicles or objects in the blind spot. Its operation depends on the size, distance, angle and relative speed difference between your car and other cars. BCA may not operate if sensors are obscured in any way. Do not rely exclusively on BCA. BCA is a supplemental system and the driver must still be attentive and exercise caution when driving. It is important to always signal, look over your shoulder and through your mirrors before changing lanes. It is the driver’s responsibility to be aware of the surroundings and ensure it is clear before changing lanes or directions. See Owner’s Manual for further details and limitations.
* Lane Keeping Assist (LKA): Standard on all trims. Lane Keeping Assist (LKA) helps the driver from drifting over the lane edge and operates above approximately 44 MPH and only when the lane markings are clearly visible on the road. It will not prevent loss of control. This driver assistance system is not a substitute for safe driving. See Owner's Manual for further details and limitations.
* Driver Attention Warning (DAW): Standard on all trims. Driver Attention Warning is only a warning to inform the driver of a potential lack of driver attention or drowsiness. It does not detect and provide an alert in every situation. It is the driver's responsibility to remain alert at all times. See Owner’s Manual for further details and limitations.
* Smart Cruise Control (SCC) with Stop & Go: Standard on all trims. Smart Cruise Control disengages at speeds below 6 MPH. Smart Cruise Control (SCC) is not a collision avoidance or warning device. SCC is for highway use only and should not be used in poor weather, heavy or varying traffic, or on winding or slippery roads. Driver remains responsible to slow or stop the vehicle to avoid a collision. See Owner's Manual for further details and limitations.
* Rear Cross-Traffic Collision-Avoidance Assist (RCCA): Standard on SEL, SEL 2.0T, Limited, and Limited 2.0T Trims. Rear Cross-Traffic Collision-Avoidance Assist (RCCA) can alert the driver of a potential hazard by providing an audible warning and applying light braking. RCCA is active when the vehicle is in reverse and operating at low speeds. Never rely exclusively on RCCA. RCCA cannot prevent all collisions and may not provide alerts or braking in all conditions. Always look over your shoulder and use your mirrors to confirm rear clearance. There are limitations to the function, detection, range and clarity of the system. See Owner's Manual for further details and limitations.
* Ultrasonic Rear Occupant Alert (Ultrasonic ROA): Available on SEL trim. Standard on SEL 2.0T, Limited, and Limited 2.0T trims. When the vehicle is parked and the engine has been turned off, the Ultrasonic Rear Occupant Alert can help to alert the driver if the rear door(s) have been opened at any point after the vehicle was unlocked at the beginning of the journey. Upon exiting and locking the vehicle, the Ultrasonic Rear Occupant Alert will provide visual, audible, and Blue Link alerts if the interior overhead sensors detect movement. Ultrasonic Rear Occupant Alert is not a substitute for driver attentiveness. Never leave a child unattended in a vehicle. Blue Link notification requires a Blue Link equipped vehicle with an active Blue Link account. See Owner's Manual for further details and limitations.
* Navigation: Never program while driving. GPS mapping may not be detailed in all areas or reflect current road regulations. On trim levels where navigation system is available but not a standard feature, it is available as part of a specific options package. Not available on all models. See dealer regarding availability.
* Traction Control System (TCS): The Traction Control System is meant to enhance conscientious driving habits and is not a substitute for safe driving practices.
* Electronic Stability Control (ESC): Electronic Stability Control cannot control your vehicle's stability under all driving conditions. ESC is not a substitute for safe driving practices. No system, no matter how advanced, can overcome physics or correct poor driving. The driver is always responsible for controlling the vehicle and must use caution to avoid loss of control in all driving conditions. Speed, road conditions and driver steering input will affect whether ESC can help prevent loss of control. See the Owner's Manual for details.
* Genesis sedan, Genesis Coupe horsepower: Estimated horsepower with premium fuel.
* iPod®cable: iPod® cable purchased separately.
* PZEV/ULEV: PZEV available in some states. Horsepower and torque on PZEV and ULEV models may vary.
* Option availability: Available as part of a specific options package. See dealer regarding availability.
* Airbags: The Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) is designed to work with the three-point seatbelt system. The SRS deploys in certain frontal and/or side-impact conditions where significant injury is likely. The SRS is not a substitute for seatbelts, which should be worn at all times. Children under the age of 13 should be restrained securely in the rear seat. NEVER place a rear-facing child seat in the front seat of a vehicle that has a passenger-side airbag.
* Navigation screen, DVD player with LCD screen and High Intensity Discharge (HID) lamps: The LCD screen of the navigation/backup screen, DVD player screen and High Intensity Discharge (HID) lamps may contain mercury vapor. Mercury is toxic and state laws regulate the disposal of items containing mercury. Do not remove or dispose of these components yourself. Your Hyundai dealer must perform service, removal, or disposal of the components.
* SiriusXM®Satellite Radio and XM NavTraffic: Not available on all models. SiriusXM®and XM NavTraffic require aSiriusXM® subscription, sold separately after a complimentary introductory period. All fees and programming subject to change. Traffic and weather channels only available in select markets, and SiriusXM® service is only available in the 48 contiguous United States. See your dealer for details. The XM name is a registered trademark of SiriusXM® Satellite Radio, Inc.
* NHTSA Star Crash Test Rating: Government star ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA's) New Car Assessment Program (www.safercar.gov). Models tested with standard side-impact airbags.
* IntelliChoice Awards: The IntelliChoice information was compiled generally by IntelliChoice and not speciﬁcally for the customer. IntelliChoice makes no guarantee, warranty, or representation with respect to the completeness, adequacy, or accuracy of the IntelliChoice information other than as expressly set forth. IntelliChoice Inc., http://www.motortrend.com/intellichoice/.
* Accessory availability: Some accessories not available on some models.
* AMCI: AMCI-Certified testing.
* Summer compound tires: Summer compound tires are not meant for use at low temperatures or on snowy or icy surfaces.
* Warranty: See dealer for LIMITED WARRANTY details.
* Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS): The Tire Pressure Monitoring System is not a substitute for proper maintenance. See the Owner's Manual for details. Spare tire does not include TPMS sensor.
* J.D. Power Most Dependable Sub-compact (Accent): Hyundai Accent received the lowest number of problems per 100 vehicles among compact multiactivity vehicles in the proprietary J.D. Power and Associates 2008 Vehicle Dependability StudySM. Study based on responses from over 52,000 original owners of 2005 model-year vehicles, measuring more than 250 models. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January to April 2008. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
* LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children): Child safety restraint system designs vary. Always consult instructions provided by manufacturer before installing.
* Cargo: Sizes may vary.
* Towing: See the towing guide in the Owner's Manual for proper use.
* Hybrid Lifetime Battery Warranty: Hybrid Battery Replacement Guarantee applies to all U.S. 2012 or 2013 model year Sonata Hybrids. The Hyundai Lifetime Hybrid Battery Replacement Guarantee ensures that if the lithium polymer battery fails, Hyundai will replace the battery and cover recycling costs for the old battery pack free of charge to the original owner. The coverage is not transferrable, and does not apply to lease and commercial vehicles or vehicles serviced outside the U.S.
*Blue Link®: Blue Link® subscription service agreement required. Features vary by subscription plan. Blue Link® service works using CDMA-based cellular networks in the 50 United States. Blue Link® service is not available where there is no cellular coverage, particularly in enclosed or remote areas. Service availability may be affected by signal strength, foliage, weather, topographical conditions (mountains) and nearby structures (tall buildings, tunnels) and other factors. Certain Blue Link® features require a Bluetooth®-compatible phone to be paired to the vehicle and assigned as the Primary Driver's mobile phone number in your account. Standard text message rates apply. Some Blue Link® features have late availability and may not be available on all models. Some features require push button start and automatic transmission. Only use Blue Link® and corresponding devices when it is safe to do so. For additional details and system limitations, visit HyundaiBlueLink.com.
* J.D. Power 2014 Initial Quality StudySM: The Hyundai Accent, Hyundai Elantra, and Hyundai Genesis received the lowest number of problems per 100 vehicles among small cars, compact cars, and midsize premium cars, respectively, in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Initial Quality StudySM. Study based on responses from 86,118 new-vehicle owners, measuring 239 models and measures opinions after 90 days of ownership. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed in February-May 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
• iPod®: iPod is a registered trademark of Apple. Inc.
• Bluetooth®: The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks is under license.
• HomeLink®: HomeLink is a registered trademark of Johnson Controls, Inc.
• Lexicon®: Lexicon is a registered trademark of Harman International Industries, Incorporated.
• Infinity®Logic 7®: Infinity and Logic 7 are registered trademarks of Lexicon, Inc., A Harman International Company.
• Xbox 360®: Xbox 360 is a registered trademark of Microsoft.
• Torsen®: Torsen is a registered trademark of JTEKT Torsen North America, Inc.
• AEM®: AEM is a registered trademark of Advanced Engine Management, Inc.
• DC Sports®: DC Sports is a registered trademark of DC Sports.
• B&M®: B&M is a registered trademark of B&M Racing & Performance, Inc.
• BorgWarner ITM3e™: ITM3e is a trademark of BorgWarner Inc.
• Bridgestone®: Bridgestone is a registered trademark of Bridgestone Corporation.
• ZF Friedrichshafen: Registered trademark of ZF Friedrichshafen AG.
• Michelin®: Registered trademark of Michelin North America, Inc.
• Tau®: Tau is a registered trademark of Hyundai Motor America.
• Brembo®brakes: Brembo is a registered trademark of Brembo North America Inc., USA.
• Teflon®: Teflon is a registered trademark of E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.